Crazy Time - live casino review
Crazy Time online casino is a well-known and well-received live casino show game, the main feature of which is a large wheel divided into 54 sectors and rotated by a croupier during an online broadcast.
The aim of the game is simple enough - bet on the correct one or more sectors and guess the one where the arrow stops after the spinning of the wheel.
As the show is broadcast live, the player can see for himself the reliability of the game and the total absence of any unscrupulous behaviour (cheating) on the part of Crazy Time.
Short description of Crazy Time
Crazy Time is one of the classic casino games that has earned the love and attention of countless players around the world. The game is led by a professional croupier and it creates a special atmosphere of presence in a real casino. The annual ranking of top slots by dozens of online casinos confirms this.
Crazy Time Gaming Casino differs from other games in that it has a large number of bonus sectors, getting on them triggers a completely different mini-game that can bring players very big winnings.
As the game is played online, there is no demo version.
Crazy Time live casino rules
The rules of Crazy Time are easy to follow, even for beginners. For a quicker understanding of the game, all you need to know are these basics.
- The drum is divided into 8 main groups;
- Part of the groups is made up of figures with multipliers, both small (x1 and x2) and large (x5 and x10);
- The rest of the section contains minigame designations;
- Players can bet on many different cells and on certain types of cells;
- The stakes for individual cells can be set separately;
- The field is predominantly made up of multiplier cells (x1 - 21 cells, x2 - 14 cells, x5 - 7 cells, x10 - 4 cells);
- The game starts after the croupier accepts the bets, then he starts the reel;
- The video slot spins at the same time as the reel; when two sectors (reel and video slot) are matched, it adds a multiplier to the other sector of the reel, chosen at random;
- Once the reel has stopped completely, players with a successful bet can collect their winnings.
The entire history of winning sectors is displayed on the screen at the bottom right, allowing the player to follow the game even without betting, to build their strategies and get to grips with the rules.
Crazy Time bonus mini-games
The Crazy Time game wheel has sectors for bonus 4 mini-games, greatly increasing the player's chances of big winnings. The games with the smallest number of cells are much less frequent, but also bring the biggest winnings for players. Let's take a closer look at these bonus games:
Crazy Time bonus (one sector on the wheel)
In the Crazy Time bonus game, the player moves to another room with a similar wheel that has a larger number of cells. To play this bonus game, you must:
- Select the symbol (one of 3) that is above the reel.
- Collect bonuses from all fields with the selected marker.
The maximum possible bonus for this minigame is the highest possible, at x20,000.
Pachinko bonus (two sectors on the wheel)
The Pachinko bonus game takes place on a separate screen with a wall and sharp stakes containing certain multiplier values. There are a total of 16 of these values. The rules of this game are also uncomplicated:
- After the game starts, the croupier drops the ball.
- The ball falls on the stakes and the player receives the corresponding bonus.
In this game, you can achieve a maximum multiplier of x10,000.
Cash Hunt bonus (two sectors on the wheel)
The Cash Hunt bonus game is a field of 108 cells, each of which corresponds to a random multiplier. Game rules:
- The player chooses one of the boxes (caution, there is a time limit on the selection).
- After the beep, the final multiplier amount is determined.
Bonus Coin Flip (four sectors on the wheel)
The Coin Flip bonus game is most similar to the coin flip game and has the following rules:
- The player chooses one of the sides displayed on the screen - blue or red.
- The facilitator tosses a chip coloured in the colours of the sides to be chosen.
- If the player guesses the side of the coin, he wins. If not, he loses.
The maximum multiplier bonus in this game is x100.
Video slot bonus
It's also worth remembering that if a multiplier coincides with a minigame at the start of a video slot round, all winnings in that game will also be increased. This gives the player a chance to win big in the Crazy Time online game.
Features of Crazy Time
Before you start playing Crazy Time, it's a good idea to familiarise yourself with the main features of the game so you can get up to speed and get to know the ins and outs of the game.
Crazy Time itself is an online virtual casino game with a presenter (the croupier) and a large reel divided into many sectors. Once the players have placed their bets, the croupier spins the wheel. The players who bet on the winning value of the wheel win.
The game has a large number of betting multipliers located on the reels, through which the final winnings can significantly increase. The following features of Crazy Time slot can also be noted:
- Bets can be placed on all the cells of the reel;
- The game has a special chat room where players can write messages to the host (the croupier) or to each other;
- The game differs from the others in that it has considerably more multipliers and bonuses;
- Before each spin, the betting multiplier derived from the video slot can be triggered;
- The %RTP of this game is quite high at over 96%;
- The maximum multiplier of the additional video slot is x50;
- The maximum multiplier in the game is x20000 (due to minigames and extra multipliers).
FAQ - popular questions about the game
What is the smallest betting amount in Crazy Time?
The smallest bet in the game is an amount of 10 roubles and can be as high as 100,000 roubles.
Is it possible to communicate with croupiers?
Yes, Crazy Time Live Casino has a special chat room where players can chat amongst themselves and with the host.
What do the numbers on the screen mean in Crazy Time?
Under statistics, directly from the game interface, you can see the latest winnings of all other players.
Game number, what is it?
For the players' convenience and for the purpose of keeping statistics, all Crazy Time rounds get their own unique number. This makes it much easier to keep statistics and allows you to quickly resolve any issues you may have with certain rounds with the support team.
What does multi-game mode mean?
For particularly gamblers who want to increase their chances of winning and the size of their winnings, there is a multi-game mode option. This mode allows a single player to take several seats at the table at once, from a single browser tab.
Is there an autoplay mode?
This option is also present. This mode allows you to repeat one or more selected bets for the required number of rounds.